Pricing of Renault RS Megane19th July 2018
The all new Renault RS Megane will be out in stores by September 2018 and it is believed that initial prices for the RS 280 model will start at AUD 44,990 and AUD 47,490 for the RS 280 dual-clutch.
The features of the Renault RS Megane are as follows;
- 8-liter four-cylinder turbo petrol 250 kW3
Pricing will kick off RS280 at $44,990
- 8-litre four-cylinder turbo petrol 250 kW3 & 390Nm for the front wheels
Pricing of Trophy model hasn’t been revealed.
It gets 224kW from the 1.8-litre engine.
More details as the range-topping car’s launch nears
Uses a claimed 7.1L/100km on the combined cycle
- Dual-clutch uses 6.7L/100km
$1490 Cup Pack box adds Brembo brakes with red calipers
- 19-inch black alloy wheels, a Torsen mechanical limited-slip
Revised suspension setup with springs, dampers & bump stops and it initially wasn’t going to offer pack down under and it announcing the base RS280.
Other features of the car include
- Niceties like satellite navigation
- Dual-zone climate control
- Cruise control
- Key less entry
- Hands free park assist
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Autonomous emergency braking
The interior offers smart phone and its oriented R-Link touch screen, driver display and auto windows.There are few options like metallic paint, panoramic sunroof, bose sound system and leather/ Alcantara upholstery. Along with hero colours, it offer solid white, black, grey, red and white metallic paint.